Monday, August 29, 2011

Top of the 9 bad foods you should eat.....

PEANUT BUTTER!!!  Yay... I feel less guilty for my habit. 
Went to Zellers on Saturday and WOW, Kraft Crunchy was on for 1.99$.  Cashier looked at me like I was slightly nuts with my 7 jars.  And apparently she felt the need to inform me 'she's' never had crunchy PB.
Someone else is developing an addiction too!
Seriously this was all her!







Saturday morning, I, all my lonesome, got up at 5:30am, and drove to Toronto *in the fog* to run in the Women's 10km/5km event.   Found it pretty easily, parked and walked 15min to pick up my kit.  Pretty nice run area, the pictures were slightly misleading as there was no half naked firemen handing out water etc. (I think I did see ONE fireman on course, but he was clothed!)
Mainly flat course with a few inclines, and wooden bridges.  Wasn't too keen on the wooden bridges, as they were narrow, and all runners needed to drop down to single file.  One bridge was suspended and gave a VERY weird sensation while running across it.
All in all, I was pretty happy with the race- finished in 55:13 which so far is my best in a 10km. 
Ummm not sure whose arms those are??

No comments:

Post a Comment