Friday, June 17, 2011

Random Facts about me: A to Z

Yeah, not a very creative post, I know.

Age: 35. But I look a lot younger. ; )

Bed size: King.

Chore you hate:  All of them? That's why they're CHORES. Cleaning the bathroom is probably the worst though.

Dogs:  No pets right now, but maybe in the future, I'd like a bassett hound

Essential start to your day: Snooze button. Pack lunches,  and COFFEE.

Favorite color: Pink.

Gold or silver: Silver, white gold, or platinum.

Height: 5’3.......... taller than scott

Instruments you play: I used to take piano lessons, but I wasn't very good.

Job title: Mom
Kids: Are a lot of work. Are full of potential. I  have 4 right now, and I'm cool with that.

Live: Ontario, Canada

Mom’s name: Gwynny

Nicknames: Pammie, Fitkitty, Mommy

Overnight hospital stays: Yes

Pet peeve: Lying, Lateness
Quote from a movie: "whaddya do?"  Tommy Boy
Righty or lefty: Southpaw

Siblings: Just Moi
Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 7:09am. But I'm usually up earlier *previous post--4 kids remember...*
Underwear:

Vegetables you dislike: I like most vegetables? But water chestnut grosses me out. It's a texture thing.

What makes you run late: 4 kids, lack of time management husband  :)

X-Rays: Just teeth at the dentist's office.

Yummy food that you make: Pizza
Zoo animal favorite: Jungle cats

No comments:

Post a Comment