Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Biking indoors

Today I skipped a run and did my bike and some weights inside.

I spent 41min 25 seconds on the bike (15km) and then did some core exercises.  I used weights while I was on the bike.  Just some 8 lb dumbells and did high reps of 30, doing tri's, biceps and shoulders.

After I did some planks and weighted crunches. And used 15lb weights for 3 sets of 15 reps, more biceps & triceps.

I havent added my 15 km to my ticker........ is it cheating if I did??  Because it's not actually running?

1 comment:

  1. I've asked my trainer, and my running coach about that and if it's not running, it doesn't count. No exercise substitutes for running, or uses the same muscles.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but still sounds like one heck of a work out. lol Nice coordination on the biking and using weights at the same time. lol I'm not sure I could, or would want too LOL

    ReplyDelete