Saturday, July 30, 2011

74% humidity

That's what it was yesterday!  We had a good rain storm in the am, and the temp dropped, and after 2 days off (Great Wolf Lodge with the kiddos) I was excited to run......... 5km KILLED ME! Checked the weather report, sure it was only 24 degrees, with 74% HUMIDITY! 

But side note, went to the NIKE outlet in Niagria Falls, and picked up some Moto 7 from the Bowerman Series for 49.99$!  Wore them yesterday for a trial run, LOVED THEM!

Supposed to be just as humid the next few days BUT with rain tomorrow.  Think I'll hit some weights today, and rain run tomorrow!
I swear I can compare any life situation to The Simpsons

Another side note: I have a moderately busy run schedule ahead of me in the next few months!
Aug 20- MIDSUMMER NIGHTS RUN 30KM
Aug 28- THE CHOCOLATE RACE 10KM
Sept 17- TORONTO 5K FOR SICK KIDS
Sept 25- ISLAND GIRL HALF RELAY

Oct 16th, is the Scotia in Toronto. I haven't registered but want to do the Half.

No comments:

Post a Comment